Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Newbie looking for CP Partner

Newbie looking for CP Partner

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Newbie looking for CP Partner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sheasimmons
    Participant

Hi! I’m Shea, and I’m looking for a CP for my unfinished Middle Grace manuscript. I know this is the YA forum, but my MG is right in the 12-13 age range. I’ve posted here and in the Children’s Lit section as well. However, it seems the Children’s Lit forums aren’t quite as active. Anyway, my work in progress is an unfinished MG fantasy with a snarky 12 year old girl, giants, Celtic mythology, a demon king, and three very odd aunts. I write roughly a chapter (about 2,000-2,500 words) weekly, but would like to critique biweekly to have to time for my partner and I to work on our own manuscript as well as critique each others. I’m not to critiquing, but I’m really excited about it!

daisy
    Participant

Hi Shea,

I think we are in the same boat! I also write for the same age range and combine fantasy with mythology. I’ve just finished the first revision/edit my book (57k words) and am looking for an honest supportive critique partner.

semory
    Participant

I know this is kind of an old post but I’d be interested if you’re still looking for a CP and are willing to critique a YA Contemporary novel. I’ve written some MG and read a lot of it so it wouldn’t be anything completely new to me. =)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.