Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP soulmates! No pressure ;)

Looking for CP soulmates! No pressure ;)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP soulmates! No pressure ;)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

stacihart
    Participant

I’m working on my first ms, a PNR with the lore based in mythology. It’s modern day, they use the humans in their games, nyc. Here’s the blip:

What do the gods do when they’re bored? Because they’re always bored, and humans are the perfect players in their games.

Aphrodite owns love; no gods have beaten her in competition on her turf in over three millennia. Apollo is on a mission to win, he’s counting on it to finally get the one woman he’s never been able to have. The two gods will choose their players and if Dita can’t get them together before the clock runs out, Apollo will get his way. And Dita couldn’t have that.

I’m looking for someone who’s readily available – I’m on skype pretty much all day every day to instant message. I’m also looking for someone who’s got a good sense of humor, enjoys drinking, the eff word, and long walks on the beach.

It’s fun, snarky, light hearted, and I’m having a great time writing it, but would like to get a few more CP’s. I’m probably only about a month out from having the ms ready to self publish, it’s currently in beta. It will be the first in a series, so this would be a long term partnership I’m looking for. Also I’m looking for people who are willing to give in depth feedback and have a bit of experience critiquing.

Check out my page if you’re interested and message me 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.