Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP: YA Contemporary

Looking for CP: YA Contemporary

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP: YA Contemporary

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

semory
    Participant

Hi, I just joined and am looking for a long term CP. I’ve written a lot but my main focus and what I need CP’s for is This World In Gray(TWIG for short), it’s YA Contemporary and mainly deals with death and grief. I’m mostly just looking for overall feedback, someone to read it and tell me what they like, what they don’t like. Starting with just a few chapters swapped.

Please hit me up if you’re looking for a long term CP and in no way does it have to be contemporary. I’ll read pretty much any kind of YA or MG, all I ask is that you be someone you likes to read YA Contemporary. =)

lebrbria
    Participant

Hey! I have an appreciation for YA contemporary and have an on-hold WIP in that genre as well. I’m also looking for a long-term CP, currently for the MS I’m revising. It’s YA with a bit of sci-fi (special abilities, secret society). I started my revisions by rewriting the beginning from a later point, so I’m reworking everything to line up with the next beginning. Anyway, if you’re interested in exchanging first chapters, let me know.

semory
    Participant

Hi! Thanks for replying to my post. I like the sound of your novel, I love special abilities and secret societies! Do you want to just go ahead and trade chapters then? See if we’re a good fit? =)

lebrbria
    Participant

Sounds like a plan! I can message you privately.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.