Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP: YA supernatural/fantasy

Looking for CP: YA supernatural/fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP: YA supernatural/fantasy

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am in search of a couple of CPs who are interested in doing ‘big picture’ critiquing rather than line editing. I am a former high school English teacher and current high school librarian, so I am fairly widely read in the genre and obviously have experience in writing instruction (essays).

I am interested in supernatural tales, mysteries, and light fantasy. I have the first draft of 60,000 words complete. Unpolished synopsis: Troubling events arise in a normally idyllic lakeside Ozark vacation town where three siblings and their aunt are rehabbing a stately stone building into a bed and breakfast. As they discover that the stones were brought from Ireland over 100 years ago, they realize that the troubling events seem to mirror ancient Celtic myths. A local girl who works at the marina next door joins the quest to uncover what is at the root of the town’s troubles.

If interested, we could perhaps exchange the first 10 pages of our work to see whether we’d be a good fit.

You can send me a direct message if you are interested!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.