Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP

Looking for CP

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for CP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

karen
    Participant

I’m new here and I’m looking for a critique partner. I’m writing a post-apocalyptic, sci-fi romance.

I don’t think I’ll find anyone writing the same genre, I’m interesting in swapping pages with anyone who is writing a romance that features world building or a larger than life situation surrounding the romance.

indigograce
    Participant

Post-apocalyptic, sci-fi romance? Sold! I have an idea on the shelf for one of those myself so yay! a kindred spirit! There are a handful of us out there lurking around. My current project is not that so my rebuilding after the end of the world love story will have to wait for this current epic to be finished.

The current series I’m writing is about a Special Ops team that works clandestine operations against terrorists. It’s an ‘Act of Valor’ meets ‘Chuck’ meets ‘In Plain Sight’ type of family drama all centering around the forbidden romance/relationship of the the team leader and the explosive’s expert who happens to be the General’s daughter. I’m in the middle of Book 3 but would love to swap if you’re interested.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.