Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP/Beta Readers

Looking for CP/Beta Readers

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CP/Beta Readers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

j-gagnon
    Participant

Hi!

I’m looking for beta readers for my YA dystopian/adventure novel, and a long-term CP. Warning—there is violence in my book. If you want more of an idea about what that is before deciding if you want to read it, message me!

Here’s a blurb:

Sarah has been a prisoner of her government ever since they “recruited” her as a child, and now, after a decade of training, she’s finally assigned to her first mission.

She’s smuggled into the East Lands to steal a weapon, but things quickly get more complicated than she anticipated. First off, there’s the fact that the “weapon” she has to steal turns out to be Kevin, a genius like her. Second, Kevin is the President of the East Lands’ son, and the President is not about to give up her kid without a fight. And third, it’s not just Sarah’s life on the line as she tries to get Kevin and herself out of the President’s compound.

I’m looking to have this read in exchange for reading your YA MS. As far as a CP relationship, I generally write YA dystopian/adventure or fantasy (My next book is about mind readers). I like very tough criticism.

Let me know if you’d like to exchange chapters/books!

runningatnight
    Participant

Hi! Are you still looking for a CP? I write contemporary YA but I’ll critque anything, and I don’t mind reading violence. If you’re interested in swapping, let me know and we can trade a chapter or two.

j-gagnon
    Participant

Hey! I’d love to trade some chapters and see how our styles fit, but I have to warn you… I don’t read much contemporary. But I’m willing to give it a try! If you’re still interested, could you send me an email at jayemgagnon@gmail.com so we can exchange chapters? Thanks!

rarecameo
    Participant

Hello! Still looking for a CP/Beta Reader? I write sci-fi YA but I’m down for anything YA-ish that kicks butt.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.