Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for CP/BRs for thrillers/eco-thriller

Looking for CP/BRs for thrillers/eco-thriller

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for CP/BRs for thrillers/eco-thriller

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

kristenhowe
    Participant

I’m looking for a beta reader or crit partner or two to help me with substantial edits for my thrillers/eco-thrillers like show vs tell and sentence structure. Also maybe trimming with word count. One novel is in final edits, the other is in edits. I’ll read everything except horror, lit fiction and erotica.

thatonescott
    Participant

Where do I sign up? I’m a newb & I’d definitely want the chance to try my hand at critiquing if you’d allow me to. I’ve never really done this sort of thing professionally or whatever, only a bit of CC to my friends. But I’d love to assist you in any way.

kristenhowe
    Participant

Sure, we can do it via email and swap chapters. Any help would be great. I never done it professionally, just to others in general. The more the merrier.

thatonescott
    Participant

Great! You can contact me at acariwriting@gmail.com

kristenhowe
    Participant

Nice to meet you. I’ll send you my first chapter tomorrow afternoon. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.