Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for cps for a humorous Young Adult romantic fantasy

Looking for cps for a humorous Young Adult romantic fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for cps for a humorous Young Adult romantic fantasy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sweetieshan
    Participant

Hey everybody,

I’m looking for a couple of Cps for a YA fantasy romcom.
    I’m currently doing what i hope will be polishing edits, but i have read it so many times that i’m sure i have over looked things.
    it’s not perfect but i’m trying to get it there.
    i hope to find a long term Cp, one i can call friend as i would like to have another writer/writers to talk to 🙂

I haven’t got a detailed synopsis prepared yet but I do have a query I’ve been working on

A girl trapped…
    Storm Walters is the only heir left to a throne she never realised existed. The problem is she never wanted to be a princess in the first place. Now she’s stuck in the magical realm of Encante, forced by some stupid law to marry a prince in order to become the new queen. Sounds like every sixteen year-old girl’s dream come true, but for Storm it’s the beginning of a nightmare. She doesn’t want the crown, but others would gladly kill for it.

A boy imprisoned by darkness…
    After being caught up in a decades-old war, twenty-one year old Rune Caspian feels like he’s stuck in a nightmare. The ghosts of the past haunt his dreams and have begun to spill into his waking world. Disgraced and trapped in a prison of his own making, Rune’s tried just about everything to escape his own personal hell. When he accepts the task of returning the lost princess to Encante, Rune never expected that she would be the one to see past the darkness and through his scars.

A war they never wanted…
    Someone wants Storm dead. The accusations against Rune pile up and when his true lineage is revealed, his guilt is all but cemented. He’s the biological son of the enemy clan’s king, but he’s being framed. The only thing that can prove his innocence is a love that they have to keep secret.

The pair is forced to make a choice. Prove his innocence and lose each other, or risk Rune’s conviction and reignite the war. Their only hope is to find the real culprit before Rune runs out of time.

If you are interested please contract me, and we can do a trail exchange to see if we are a good fit 😀

Shan

laurajayne15
    Participant

Interested, not much critiquing experience though. Massive fan of reading though. The synopsis above sounds great.

barbtaub
    Participant

Sounds like a great story! I’d be interested, and am looking for a long-term CP for urban fantasy series (mature YA). First two books are published, and am finishing book 3.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.