Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CPs for Contemp YA

Looking for CPs for Contemp YA

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for CPs for Contemp YA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sarahbear9789
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Sarah. I am looking someone to switch chapters with every week to possibly every two weeks. This is what my current work of fiction is about:
    Violet, Hannah, Lucas, and Cody became isolated by their illnesses or their disabilities that haunt and isolate them from normal. That is until they meet online and they realize that other people relate to them. As a result, they become friends. That is until a tragedy happens and one of them to die. To honor their short life, the three friends embark on a road trip in the memory.
    If you are interested, let me know about your project and expectations. Also, it doesn’t need to be Contemp because I read all YA genres.
    Hope that you’re enjoying fall and feel free to message me or email me at sarahbear119(at)Hotmail(dot)com.

authorrlg
    Participant

this sound very interesting and I am capable of reading every week if you’re still searching for someone. If you’d like, you and I can exchange a few chapters and see how it goes =). let me know if you’re intrested

cwhite309
    Participant

hi guys..I have a completed YA contemp…i’d love to work with someone….carriedenispaul@gmail.com

I can read weekly, I love to and will be happy to give ideas and thoughts

christan
    Participant

I’d be happy to critique for you – I have an interest in disabilities. If you’re still looking and want to send a few chapters or the whole thing email me at cccnardi@gmail.com – probably would be at least 2 weeks….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.