Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CPs for Epic Fantasy

Looking for CPs for Epic Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for CPs for Epic Fantasy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jimmyranfaz
    Participant

Hello peeps,

Just found this website and I’m excited to be in this group. I’m looking for somebody to read and comment on a 110 k Epic Fantasy. Here is a tentative pitch:

When the advent of magic allows former tyrants to lay siege to his kingdom, nobility-hating Prince Darius must choose whether to submit to their savage rule or destroy magic along with thousands of innocent lives.

I have been a beta and CP before and I usually am very quick on reading and critiquing, so if you want to unload an entire novel on me, go ahead! I am not a grammar nazi but I will point out errors if I catch them. I mostly check for plot consistency and character reviews.

Look forward to hearing from you awesome peeps!

Utsav

wierdkid20
    Participant

Hey so I’ve been looking for someone to trade books with for a while.
    I read pretty fast and like epic fantasy, I have had experience beta reading before and really like to focus in on aspects of world/character building.

I’m looking for someone to read a 40,000~ 1st novel of a 5 part series that I’ve kind of ran into a wall on.
    The synopsis is: Humans landed on Kiram roughly thirteen hundred years ago, escaping their own dying planet. But Kiram was already occupied by 6 nations of elves, who have been warring over the continent for centuries. Taking advantage of the chaos, the humans enslaved the elves and settled the continent.
    Roughly Thirteen Hundred years later a soldier in the Degin nation, Nissen Yarwood, dramatically fails her sniper exam and is exiled from her home in the southern half of the continent.
    Two weeks later, Casey Haywood, a semi famous internet activist, buys an elf on request of an old friend Leroy Powell. Leroy’s brother is responsible for the revolutionary advances in magic suppression that are necessary to keep the elven slaves under control.
    The elf that Casey buys is, of course, Nissen. Casey plans to send the elf south to freedom but for some reason Nisse has no intention of returning to her home.

If your interested let me know!

kjpinotti
    Participant

Hi!
    As a fellow “peep”, I wanted you to know your epic fantasy sounds really interesting. “When the advent of magic allows former tyrants to lay siege to his kingdom, nobility-hating Prince Darius must choose whether to submit to their savage rule or destroy magic along with thousands of innocent lives.”

I’d love to share ideas with you as I am writing something along the same lines but very different. I am published, but not in the fantasy genre and I have critique experience so maybe we can help each other? Let me know.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.