Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for crit partner for YA paranormal fiction.

Looking for crit partner for YA paranormal fiction.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for crit partner for YA paranormal fiction.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

babydoll3
    Participant

Hi! I’m Azaleah. I’m looking for a good crit partner for my book Havoc. I’ve decided to write a book and am just getting started on it (I’m on chapter one). So would anyone like to read over the little that I have and give m feedback. Remember I’m a newbie. =)

allyson
    Participant

Hi my name is Ally. And i would love to help you out. I’m also just starting a book, so new infact its untitled. Let me know if you want to swap stories and give eachother feedback.

allanaw1
    Participant

HI my name is Tiana and I think I can help you out as well. I am writing a novel about paranormal entities that kind of crossover into supernatural territory. Let me know if you would like for me to critiqe your work and we get to swapping! πŸ™‚

rachel
    Participant

Hi ladies. I’d love to help too. I’ve written two novels, my latest being a paranormal YA about man-eating mermaids. πŸ™‚ I’m currently fine-tuning my mermaid novel, Dark Waters, and I could use a beta reader or more.

Definitely message me and we can get started. πŸ™‚

commutinggirl
    Participant

Hello *waves shyly all the way from Germany*…

Are you still looking for crit partners?

I have to admit, I am totally new to the entire process. I am currently powering through my first WIP. ItΒ΄s a YA paranormal romance currently at 47k.

let me know πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.