Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for critique partner and beta readers for Contemporary romance

Looking for critique partner and beta readers for Contemporary romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for critique partner and beta readers for Contemporary romance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cr040608
    Participant

Hi…on the search for someone who is interested in critique partnering for contemporary romance. I love this genre and would love to exchange ideas, critiques, edits etc.

I am also on the look out for some beta readers too. My first manuscript is in pretty good shape now..I have had some interest with one agent and a few editors based on a few pitches at a conference I was at.

About myself, I work PT at home, flexible day schedule, outgoing, friendly and welcome great constructive feedback. Looking to develop a fun writing relationship with someone to help navigate through this process!

Lastly, my work is a little heated, some explicit language with the happily ever after endings.

Hope to hear back from a few!

rachaelbliss
    Participant

I also have a book for which I’m looking for a critique partner. I’m a stay at home grandmother of 8, divorced, living in senior housing. Would be interested in sharing with you.

jsh117
    Participant

Hey! I also write contemporary romance (that’s a bit heated with language and a HEA 😉 ) — I’ve self published three books so far and am working on the fourth, but have been a bit stuck. I’d love to find a critique partner / writing buddy I click with to bounce ideas off of, motivate each other, send funny pics, etc.

I, too, work from home as I run my own confetti business full time. (Yes, really.) Married, no kids yet, so my schedule is mostly flexible. (Unless confetti calls!)

Feel free to check out jshbooks.com or email me at jessica@jshbooks.com if you’d like to chat more!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.