Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for Critique partner and writing friend.

Looking for Critique partner and writing friend.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for Critique partner and writing friend.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

inspectorspinda
    Participant

Hello!
    I’m brand new here and I’m an amateur writer looking for a critique partner for two novels I’m just starting. I intend to get both, or at least one published eventually, so feel free to be harsh. Through I’m just starting, I’m in college and consider myself a pretty good writer (college is too 50 in USA and got A in all writing classes)

The first is titled Father Dracula and is about a priest becoming a vampire and trying to keep his humanity while slowly losing it as his nature becomes impossible to fight.

The second is title Zodiac and is a fantasy adventure which takes place in a world where the Chinese and celestial zodiacs are the gods who have giving humans magic. The Chinese zodiac are the old gods who have slowly lost power in the last hundred years and one of them have even disappeared completely. The story follows a boy and girl who quest to find their lost god.

Message me if you’re interested in either

amberntharris
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Amber and both of your story idea’s sound fascinating, so whichever one you want to get feedback on more I’m okay with critiquing. My story is about a girl who summons a poltergeist with her mind, and it starts killing the people she goes to school. Message me if or reply to this if you’re interested.

ette24
    Participant

I have a novel at around 50k words that I would like a critique on. I wrote it a few years ago and would really like to clean it up. It’s about an apocalyptic future where demons, angels and other creatures exist and a young man struggling to fight his inner demon.

Both of your stories sound interesting and I’d really like to read the Zodiac.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.