Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / Looking for critique partner for Erotic Romanic Manuscripts

Looking for critique partner for Erotic Romanic Manuscripts

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / Looking for critique partner for Erotic Romanic Manuscripts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

I am looking for a critique partner for Erotic Romance manuscripts. I have two 100000+. I would be happy to exchange feedback, but have no experience critiquing. I would be fairly fast though as I have read a lot in this genre. fraunaftzger@aol.com
    Sample just started sample of manuscript one:

Ryan Pherson was a physical stranger for a while, but was an intense mental attractant long before I experienced his undeniable masculine power in the flesh…

He was breathtakingly chiseled and gorgeous, raw and exceptional. I was lured to him as I fought my fascination and knew I should stop my voyage into temptation, but yearned for it all, deliberately leaping into the unfathomable consequences it would create, and permanently changing everything. I was suppressed and dispassionate, and he inspired in me instant transformation and eager untapped responsiveness.

Ryan was aware. He had a nefarious existence. And we shouldn’t become entwined, but he wasn’t able to prevent the magnetic force that slammed us together, knowing he would be plundering and dabbling.

The acceptance of our love engulfed us, even as I knew our obsessive connection couldn’t possibly succeed forever, yet I hoped our foolish actions wouldn’t rip us apart…

ZivaLaRoux
    Participant

I will certain give a read for you. If you would like. Then maybe you could do that for mine. Let me know

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.