Home / Forums / List of Forums / Mainstream Fiction Novels / Looking for Critique Partner for novel.

Looking for Critique Partner for novel.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Mainstream Fiction Novels / Looking for Critique Partner for novel.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cadams2
    Participant

I think I may in a ghost town. I am looking for a critique partner for my novel of 340 pages. I wouldn’t call it women’s fiction, more like dysfunctional family fiction. The setting is in the south and the family keeps losing members through stupidity and violence, usually both. If anyone is interested we could send sample chapters or our respective manuscripts.

charcarr
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a manuscript that sounds like it’s in a somewhat similar genre! It definitely deals with a dysfunctional family. It follows the story of a young woman growing up with an alcoholic father and a mother who basically checks out of life. Perhaps we could exchange blurbs and if each others’ manuscripts seem of interest a few sample chapters?

dbaca
    Participant

Hi Cadams, I would love to partner up. I have a novel approximately the same length, that I could use solid read through of as a whole. I have a blurb, synopsis and chapters ready to look at.
    If you are interested, please let me know.
    Dawn

dbaca
    Participant

Hi Charcarr, I would love to partner up. I have a novel approximately the same length, that I could use solid read through of as a whole. I have a blurb, synopsis and chapters ready to look at.
    If you are interested, please let me know.
    Dawn

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.