Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for Critique Partner: urban fantasy (humorous)

Looking for Critique Partner: urban fantasy (humorous)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for Critique Partner: urban fantasy (humorous)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Hi there. I’m currently working on an urban fantasy novel with a splash of romance. I’m looking for a CP who is prepared to dig deep and give honest critiques. In return, I will do the same. I’ve finished my first draft (more like a detailed outline), and am editing/re-writing now. I’m looking to exchange about two chapters a week.

I’m more into urban fantasy/paranormal than SF or epic fantasy, and although my own writing doesn’t involve vamps or werewolves, I for one do enjoy a little bit of fang in my reading.

Give me a shout if you’re interested. Thanks.

Carmen

My book in one sentence: United by prophecy, two women, Nieve, a magical weapons expert, and Lea, proficient in the singular art of sarcasm, must defeat a foe hell-bent on destroying the Divide, the spell that separates the magic realm from the mundane world.

sidney
    Participant

Dear Carmen,
    I am new to this forum and I saw your message. My novel is a fantasy-close to urban fantasy but not quite- and I am in the editing stage too. I can definitely exchange 2 chapters a week, or even more.

Would you like to try exchanging a piece and see if it can work out?
    If you have any questions for me let me know.

Best,

Sidney

shahw1
    Participant

I’m looking for Cps, if you’re still open to making contact. I have an urban fantasy WIP in the early stages of the first re-write, and desperately need some honest to goodness critiquing to get me through it!

Contact me at my blog or email:

shah wharton at gmail dot com (we are allowed to leave our email ad here, I hope?)

Shah X

andrea79
    Participant

Dear ladies above,

I would like to join in the critiquing. My WIP is Urban Fantasy and I’m currently editing and rewriting. I would love to start of small critiquing group and get some feedback. The feedback on critiques I have gotten so far have been invaluable. And since I’m trying to finalize and polish my WIP I need more feedback from other sources to catch the things my current CP and myself are missing. Would anyone be interested in starting a CP group?
    My email is andrea.roylance 79 at gmail dot com… but you know put it all together.

imagen247
    Participant

I have a series of shorts and novellas that tell a story, but there are definitely not a novel. Still, all together they are novel length. They aren’t a comedy, though I like to think they are funny, and they aren’t a romance, though relationships are very important.
    Think Buffy or Supernatural.
    Anyway, I’m a super fast reader and I don’t mind helping out with character and plot arcs.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.