Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Critique Partner- Urban Mythology Chick-Lit

Looking for Critique Partner- Urban Mythology Chick-Lit

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Critique Partner- Urban Mythology Chick-Lit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

febe moss
    Participant

I’m looking for a critique partner for my novel. I’d be happy to critique in return. Would prefer someone who loves urban fantasy and/or chick lit.

Any takers?

Sharra S
    Participant

*waves hand* I’m more of a fantasy lover than chicklit but your work sounds interesting. Is there a certain aspect you would like critiqued especially, or whatever pops up that I find?

annsquared
    Participant

I’m more a fantasy/UF lover as well, but I had to respond to this post because I took a little trip over to your blog and found your post about being a picky eater. So nice to know I’m not alone in the world. 🙂

Oh, and now I’m in love with Anderson Cooper.

febe moss
    Participant

@Sharra Thanks for the reply! LWC had a great blog post that pretty much describes what I’m looking for: http://www.ladieswhocritique.com/critique-tips/list-of-things-for-in-a-critique/

You can shoot me an email at moss.febe9@gmail.com

febe moss
    Participant

@annsquared Haha yes it’s tough out there for picky eaters. Glad you enjoyed my blog:-) and yes, it’s awesome Anderson did a whole episode on picky eating. He also told jerry seinfeld he has never eaten a waffle. he didn’t see the point in them HA

Sharra S
    Participant

@febe moss fyi – I sent you an e-mail (just in cause the junk folder ate it)

febe moss
    Participant

@sharra yes! I saw it. I replied just now!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.