Home / Forums / List of Forums / Women’s Fiction / Chick Lit / Looking for Critique partner

Looking for Critique partner

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Women’s Fiction / Chick Lit / Looking for Critique partner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tiffanylwright
    Participant

HI everyone,

I’ve just joined and am looking for a critique partner asap! Have alook at y info, and if you think you can help, then get in touch!

Look forward to hearing from you,

Tiff x

connie
    Participant

Hi Tiffany,

Just joined today, and keen to find a partner to exchange with. I’ve done quite a bit of critiquing over the past few months, and I think that I manage to mix honesty with care and support pretty well. I also have quite a good eye for grammar and punctuation. They hide so well from our own eyes when we write! If you’re still looking for someone to exchange with, let me know.

Connie

morlin
    Participant

Hi, I only just joined and am looking for a crit partner. I have experience with critiquing. I’ve critiqued for several published authors. Though the most recent has been academic – same concept though. Unless they’re mine I’m pretty good at finding typos and other errors. I’m very honest but not mean about critiquing.

Erika

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.