Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Critique Partners! :)

Looking for Critique Partners! :)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Critique Partners! :)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

cmountford
    Participant

I’ve just started a new project, and as I’m still at the planning/outlining stage, I’m looking for critique partners to trade work with throughout the process. I primarily write adult thriller, sci-fi and fantasy, however I read a lot of books that are not in these genres, so I’m happy to read work that’s completely different to mine. If you’re interested you can comment below, send me a message or email me at christiewriter@gmail.com. Thanks! 🙂

grimmkitten
    Participant

I’m also looking for critique partners. I love all the genres you listed. I have been trying to write some short stories currently and have an idea for a story that has yet to take full form. If you are still interested please feel free to email me. grimmkitten11@gmail.com

angelarenee
    Participant

Hey there ladies. I am also looking for some extra eyes on my children’s picture book. Would anyone be interested in taking a look at the query?

grimmkitten
    Participant

I don’t have a lot of experience with children’s picture books but I will help anyway I can 🙂

mjfender
    Participant

Hey everyone, I am new to the site but I am looking for a critique partner as well. I just finished my first ms and I find myself making changes to the same parts over and over. I was looking for a fresh pair of eyes for it. I work from home so I have plenty of time to devote to critiquing. I enjoy reading everything from sci-fi to historical to steamy romances. If you need help with children’s books, I have two kids, ages 3 and 5, that can tell me what they like and don’t like. Just hit me up.

grimmkitten
    Participant

Mjfender I would be happy to help out 🙂 Feel free to shoot me an email if you want

gem4jewels
    Participant

I will take a look at it.i have two picture books too thag need critique…

Avs

gem4jewels
    Participant

I will take a look at it.i have two picture books too thag need critique…

Ava

jericho
    Participant

Hi Christiewriter. Are u still looking for a Cp? If so, I am available.
    Keti

Niki03
    Participant

Hello there,
    I am looking for a new CP. I’m pretty open to reading, so not a lot of things will scare me off. My own work is Adult Fantasy, but I read a lot of young adult, crime novels, suspense, science fiction, and others.
    If you want to switch some work and see if we could be a good fit for each other, my email is Niki.baumann@gmail.com.
    Thanks!

dakotarayne0783
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I’m looking for a critique partner who wouldn’t mind reading a fantasy novel that I am writing. I’m more than willing to read a variety of genres/styles, though i fancy Fantasy and historical pieces.

Thanks!

Dakota

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.