Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for Critique Partner/Writing Buddy for Contemporary Romance

Looking for Critique Partner/Writing Buddy for Contemporary Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for Critique Partner/Writing Buddy for Contemporary Romance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

LacieDoyle
    Participant

Hi, I’m currently working on two series, one that is a romantic comedy and one that is contemporary. I’m looking for someone to swap our works to get feedback as we go along, brainstorm together, discuss plot holes and other problem areas. I’d like to “meet” up maybe every week or two to talk about our WIPs and to help each other out working out any kinks, etc.

Just FYI, I write out of order and am a pantser, so what I trade will have chunks missing. However, it should have enough to get a gist of the story. I will also provide a quick summary to help ground you.

If interested, let me know below. Thanks!

niak2014
    Participant

Hi Lacy,

I’m Nia and I am looking for the same. I am just into the 2nd chapter of a contemporary romance WIP. I’m not sure yet if it will be a series or not. But I am looking for a CP that I can partner with for weekly feedback and accountability.

I also have a completed 35K word novella (1st draft) that is also a contemporary romance that I am struggling with editing.

Let me know if you want to exchange a few pages or chapters to see if we are compatible.

PS: I’m also a panster.

Nia

tessrydder
    Participant

I am looking for the same thing. I just finished my first 40k word manuscript. it is romance / light erotica. I would love to find someone to trade with and be able to talk once a week or even every two weeks.

I am a 43 year old wife and mother of three. Very outgoing and upbeat. I am self employed so my schedule is very flexible.
    Feel free to email me tessrydder@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.