Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for Critique Partner/Writing Buddy

Looking for Critique Partner/Writing Buddy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Looking for Critique Partner/Writing Buddy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I write Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy. I am looking for someone who is interested in an ongoing relationship where we trade pages, twenty or so at a time.
    I would be happy to critique anything in the speculative fiction family.
    Some of my favorite authors are Anne Bishop, Kristin Callihan, Terry Pratchett, Bec McMaster and Patricia Briggs.

If you are interested you can email me at eliseeisenberg1@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Elise

sandcamp
    Participant

Hello Elise,

I write paranormal, suspense, romance, horror and fantasy. I’d be interested in exchanging pages. But first, how do you feel about horror and disturbing elements? My work is cross-genre with graphic scenes and subject matter. Nothing too explicit, but the depravity is strongly implied. I’m currently looking for critiques on the follow-up to my novel, The Dead Days Journal. The second volume is paranormal romance with a dystopian setting and a touch of horror.

Is this something you’d be interested in? If so, let me know and I will send a private email to continue the conversation.

Cheers!
    Sandra R. Campbell

Sabrina Eads
    Participant

I might be interested. I write spec, “body horror” type writing. Mainly short stories for the time being. Please message me if interested!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.