Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for experienced CP partner

Looking for experienced CP partner

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for experienced CP partner

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

judiphillips
    Participant

for exchanging work. My current WIP is a contemporary novella, but I also write paranormal and mystery novel-length romances.

ribas
    Participant

Hi Judi!
    I am writing a romantic novel based on real life events and would love to excahnge Critiques.
    Brief Synopsis: Mariza gets a job as housekeeper for a wealthy London businessman, who is going through a difficult divorce and subsequent depression. She nurses him back to health and he falls in love with her… but all is not that simple. His private manager considers their relationship inappropriate and pushes Mariza away from the scene. After many twists and turns they end up togehter, but not for long. They have a row and break up. Will they ever get back together?
    The story is set in London, rural Portugal and Lisbon. There is a grape harvest, wine making, and long distance walking.

Interested? Email me at ribas(at) live.co.uk
    Donna

lhahn
    Participant

Hi I’d also like to find a critique partner. I write contemporary, young adult, and historical romance. I’m already member of a historical critique group and would love someone to work with who wouldn’t mind reading one or both of the other genres.

judiphillips
    Participant

I’m definitely interested in critting both. I have written a historical (time travel) and have another crit partner who writes historical. I’ve also read some YA nd enjoy that, too. You can e-mail me directly if you like at judi.phillips.writes @ gmail.com [no spaces] and we can talk in more detail.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.