Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Flash-Fic & Short Story CP(s)

Looking for Flash-Fic & Short Story CP(s)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Flash-Fic & Short Story CP(s)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ireneb
    Participant

Hi ladies,

I’m new here and for some reason my picture won’t upload, but I assure you I’m a lady as well :).

Looking to find a CP or two who’d be up to swap flash fiction and/or short stories.

Still figuring out the genre I’m most comfortable writing, but most of the short stories I’ve written have some sort of speculative element. All this being said, I just finished a flash-fic story (800 words) that has no speculative element whatsoever XD. If anyone would want to give this a look-see, I’d much appreciate it.

Anyone working towards first time publication who wants to start small? Shoot me an message :).

amandajevans
    Participant

Hi Irene,

I have just finished a short story just over 2,100 words that I am looking to find a CP for. I am planning on entering it in a competition that opens in September. It is based on Celtic Mythology so a little bit of fantasy and supernatural elements thrown in. I would be happy to read your flash fiction piece. I have written a few flash pieces (100 word pieces) and I love how they make you really look at the words you choose to use.

Amanda

Anonymous

Hi,

I’m also looking for a crit partner to exchange short stories, both with and without speculative elements. Would love to talk more!

Arden (also can’t seem to upload a pic successfully)

tagore
    Participant

Hello Irene and Arden,

I would be happy to look at your work, and would appreciate your critique of mine. I can be reached at ranitendranathtagore@yahoo.com. Would also be nice to exchange thoughts/advice on any writing goals that you might be working towards.

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for your helpful comments on the story that you critiqued for me! Hope you are making good progress with your story for the competition!

Thanks,

Ranit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.