Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for long term CP for YA novel

Looking for long term CP for YA novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for long term CP for YA novel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

elliebellie
    Participant

Hi! My name is Ellie and am looking for a long term critque partner for a YA novel I am planning on traditionally publishing by the new year. I can take brutal honesty, if I wasn’t, I would just ask a friend or family member since they always say ‘it’s great!’
    I’m not looking for that. I need someone to say constructively what can I do to make this novel better. I would love to swap with anyone and honestly read/critque your work (I can reply once a week). I would prefer someone who is serious on publishing. Thank you!

Here’s my synophis:

Twelve blessed zodiac signs. One tricked cat. Destiny decides who will be fooled.

Growing up, Lana was raised around Chinese mythology with her fanatic archeologist mother in San Fransico.

But that was four years ago.

Now, stuck under her vigilant aunt in Geronimo, Nebraska while her mother is off excavating on the other side of the world, fifteen-year old Lana dreams of finding the way back to her home. But home seems farther away after one bad night with a twisted ankle helps Lana be framed setting fire to an invisible warrior training ground along with a strange red cat. The circumstances only become darker as her entire life vanishes outside of the limstone walls.

Destiny decides who will be tricked, but Destiny also decides who will learn.

Feel free to email me: elliebelliesalsbury@gmail.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.