Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for long term CP for YA novel.

Looking for long term CP for YA novel.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for long term CP for YA novel.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ravencroft
    Participant

Hi! I’m looking for a long term crit partner for a YA novel that I am planning to self publish later this summer. I need someone in it for the long run and who can be brutally honest when the time comes. I would love to have at least two or three people to swap with. I will definitely read whatever it is you’re working on and give you my honest feedback. I would prefer to work with someone also serious about publication whether through the traditional route or self publishing.

Here is my synopsis:
    Afextra (Gargoyles VS Faeries #1)
    For her to live, he must die.

Lita Marr must choose between her life and the life of Kellen, the man she loves. He is the key to her race’s survival, but she will do anything to be with him.

Kellen Fiametta knew the moment he saw Lita that he wanted her, but their love is condemned. In a world of shadows, unearthly beings, and betrayal, their love will be put to the ultimate test. Just how far will one go to save the other?

Feel free to email me: swoonworthybooks@yahoo.com

acasey
    Participant

Hey, I just joined this group. I don’t know if it’s too late, but if you are still looking for a critique partner, I’d be very interested in working with you. I believe I’m a pretty harsh critic when I need to be, but I’m also very supportive and for any negative feedback I give, I back it with positive advice and suggestions to fix it. I’d love to get published and would love to see other writers doing the same. Please let me know if you’re interested still.

booklover3000
    Participant

I really need a CP for a YA fantasy/romance that i am working on and intend on getting published. I am more than willing to read what the other person is working on and give them my honest critique.
    A very brief summary of my novel: A young fused elf/human girl takes on the adventure of searching for and rescuing her elven mother. She is faced with a plethora of things that she didn’t sign up for. These include meeting a demon boy and multiple other elves which completely change her life. She discovers that her mission is a lot bigger than rescuing her mother.

Don’t hesitate to email me if you are interested: funkydoodles19@gmail.com

lockhartbecca
    Participant

If you are still looking for a CP I would be interested in talking more and maybe working together. Here is a brief synopsis of what I am working on: A fairy princess discovers that she is half-human and that her mother, the queen, is planning on obliterating the human race. After falling in love with a human boy and gaining immense powers from their love, she is determined to stop her mother at all costs. But things aren’t what they seem and she is in danger of her mother using her newfound powers against her and destroying the boy she loves.

If you are interested feel free to email me at lockhartbecca@gmail.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.