Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for Long-Term CP/Beta Reader for YA Fantasy

Looking for Long-Term CP/Beta Reader for YA Fantasy

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for Long-Term CP/Beta Reader for YA Fantasy

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kaylinn57
    Participant

I am looking for a CP who will be able to provide a comprehensive and possible discussion of the first draft of my YA Fantasy novel-to-be. It’s a short read at the moment (29,000 words. Hence the to be part of the description), but I am looking for some in depth discussion and review of what is and isn’t working in the story as well as what might be missing from it in regards to structure, pacing, and anything else. I’d also love it if I could discuss the development of the story idea, the world, and the characters in general.

Basically, I’m looking for a pretty in depth relationship that would last as long as possible, and possibly grow to incorporate critiques and discussions of other works. I would, of course, be willing to provide the same.

The story is called First Sight and is fantasy with a crime solving and romantic aspect. Also magic. It’s my second WIP.

Please feel free to PM me if you’re interested in helping me out.

flid76
    Participant

I read YA fantasy, the likes of kelley Armstrong etc, but I write urban fantasy so not sure if that’s an area you enjoy to read. I’m interested in cp, long term for future projects too 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.