Home / Forums / List of Forums / Children’s Literature / Looking for MG buds! :)

Looking for MG buds! :)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Children’s Literature / Looking for MG buds! :)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Alex Logsdon
    Participant

Hi everyone! I’m a graphic designer who loves mg sci-fi and fantasy! Though I’ve been writing since I was young, I’m new to the “serious aspirations” game. I’m currently fast-drafting my second novel attempt, so while I don’t have much to share, I’d love to find a CP who is in it for the accountability, camaraderie, and love of kidlit. My goal is to finish this first draft by the end of December and start revision. I would be very willing to critique work even when I have nothing to trade but ideas and sloppy drafting. My goal is mostly to develop relationships with other children’s writers. 🙂

For a sense of my taste and where my writing most closely aligns: I love Neil Gaiman(Coraline, The Graveyard Book), Lois Lowry(The Giver), Patrick Ness(A Monster Calls). I tend towards stranger or darker. I grew up on fun fantasy adventure like Percy Jackson, Harry Potter and Leven Thumps.

Also I tend to ramble on, so I wrote a whole thing on my profile if you want to learn more about me. And feel free to ask any questions! 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.