Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for one or two critique members for a bimonthly (or weekly) group:)

Looking for one or two critique members for a bimonthly (or weekly) group:)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for one or two critique members for a bimonthly (or weekly) group:)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Lois
    Participant

Looking for one or two critique members for a bimonthly (or weekly) group.

Are you:

*Experienced in editing and/or being a member of a critique group?
    *Already published (indie or traditional)?
    *Ready to commit to a bimonthly (or weekly) two to three hour video meeting?
    *Willing to get insightful, knowledgeable, discerning, honest and kind critique of your pages/chapters?
    *Ready (and have time) to give to the best of your ability insightful, knowledgeable, discerning, honest and kind critiques?
    *Ready to meet new (fun!) professional (career not hobby) writers?

We can chat more about logistics once we establish interest. Please let me know your response to the above, as well as your genre, schedule, time zone and anything else you’d like to share.

Please email me at: loislavrisa(At)bellsouth.net. Please put in the subject line: Critique group.

A little bit about me. For the past 12 years I have been in an “in person” Savannah, GA critique group. Currently, I have four published novels with a fifth one being published in June. This year I’m writing a memoir (although I’m not sure yet if I will run it through a critique group) as well as the next books in my cozy mystery series. I’ve attended many writing conferences, workshops and classes. I’m a member of Mystery Writers of America, Novelist Inc, Sisters in Crime, Romance Writers of America. I’ve met wonderful writers in my career so far and I look forward to meeting you!

Lois Lavrisa
    http://www.loislavrisa.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.