Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for one or two more CPs for NA contemporary romance

Looking for one or two more CPs for NA contemporary romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Looking for one or two more CPs for NA contemporary romance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shadowlark
    Participant

Hi, everyone!

I’m nearly done with my 60k+ New Adult contemporary romance called ‘Picture Perfect’, and I’d love to have one or two more like-minded authors look it over before it goes to the editor. The synopsis is in my profile, if you’re curious.

I’m aiming to self-publish this one, with the hope of mix-and-matching self and traditional titles. It’d be great if I could find CPs with similar goals, and who aren’t afraid to give me candid advice.

As for me, I’m a flexible CP. Let me know what kind of crit you need (soft or hard), and anything you want me to look out for, and I can adjust. I’m up for reading anything and offering solid feedback in return for a crit, though to be honest, anything historical probably isn’t my strong suit simply because I haven’t read much of it. I lean mostly toward YA/NA/Adult contemporary, paranormal, and erotica.

If you’re interested, shoot me a message, and we can swap a few chapters to see if we’d be a good fit. =) Thanks!

tinleyd
    Participant

I would be interested in exchanging critiques if you are still looking for a partner. I am new to both writing and critiquing, but I am an avid reader, take criticism well and will be very honest. If you’re interested, let me know. You can also email me at tinleyd@hotmail.com

shadowlark
    Participant

Hi Tinley,

I sent you an email. Thanks for replying to my post!

rachelle
    Participant

I’d be happy to swap a few chapters to see if we fit. My only caveat, I’ve read a ton of romance over the years, write contemporary but don’t read much New Adult.

angelashock
    Participant

Hi. i am writing a contempory romance but read mainly new adult romance. I am would be very interest in exchanging critiques. I can be very honest if you need that since I just finished my first work I am looking for a cp that will be brutally honest with me.
    You can email me at angela.shock@yahoo.com if interested.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.