Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Looking for someone to write male Character in my book.

Looking for someone to write male Character in my book.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Looking for someone to write male Character in my book.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tyonca
    Participant

I am going out of my comfort zone with this book idea and would like some help. I need someone serious, I have put a lot of time and effort in the idea, plus the research, I need someone that isn’t going flake out on me part of the way through. I normally write about vampires, demons, werewolf’s, witches and things that normally go bump in the night. I also normally write about falling in love. This isn’t that kind of book really, of course there will be that in there. I am writing a book about the Mafia. A female assassin is in trouble and doesn’t know it. A deep undercover FBI agent is known as a bodyguard for unsavory characters and is hired to protect Mesa the assassin. The assassin and FBI agent will not be falling in love. I am still doing research for the book and planning it out. I would like to write this from two points of view in “first person”. I will do all the research unless you want to help that is fine to. I can share very well, and could use all the help I can get. Let me know if you want to hep, if you do I will send Mesa’s character information, based off that I would for you to bring James to life. What he will look like, act like. It doesn’t have to be anything special just give him something to make him real. You can finalize and change things later. After that i will send you the first part of chapter one and two as a test run to see if we write will together you will finish finish those two chapters by writing as James.
    Thank you all,
    Tyonca

hb-operandi
    Participant

I am very interested in this endeavor. I am more of a Character-dialogue writer than a setting-description one. I have had many CPs tell me I make well rounded and realistic characters. (Though I am so-far unpublished, I have written 5 Manuscripts and would be more than happy to give you some examples.)

A little bit about me and why I feel I may be qualified. *goes outside comfort zone* I am transgender female, which means that for most of my life I was treated (and thusly, acted) like a boy…so writing a male character isn’t too much of a stretch for me. Also in High School my friend Kara and I would do pretty much exactly this; write chapter by chapter with different perspectives to push the story along! I actually got a little bit of nostalgic joy from reading your post!

I hope you consider!
    You can reach me at: Hboperandi[at gmail]

-Belle

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.