Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Unbiased Readers & CP's

Looking for Unbiased Readers & CP's

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Unbiased Readers & CP's

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cricket
    Participant

Currently, I am working on my second Chick-lit/Small Town Romance. My first book in the genre, Sweet Revenge and Gas Station Sushi is out and about in the eBook world and I am thrilled. However, up until now I have relied upon my own editing skills and the critiques of my loving family (hardly unbiased). I would love to be able to bounce chapters, character descriptions, ideas and all that goes with this awesome avenue with people that understand. Someone who knows what we all invest from our emotions and creativity to put these stories out into the universe with the hopes that they will be loved as much as we love them. I am willing to review/constructively critique in return. Or, simply have a dialogue to get and return an unbiased opinion or two. Thanks and happy to be here.

sbsumampong
    Participant

Dear Cricket,
    My name is Sammi and I am a writer who writes in the genre of personal essay, journalism, and blogging. I am currently working on an essay that is about my inferiority complex and envy but is really about how culture and upbringing can negatively affect a person’s self esteem and self identity. Even though we do not write in the same genre, I do believe that we can contribute to our creative growth with our difference experiences and perspectives. May we have a trial week to see if we can work out as critique partners? My email is samanthajeansumampong@gmail.com. Thank you.
    Sincerely yours,
    Samantha Sumampong

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.