Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Writing Buddy/Critique Partner for a Mainstream Novel

Looking for Writing Buddy/Critique Partner for a Mainstream Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Looking for Writing Buddy/Critique Partner for a Mainstream Novel

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

elderflower22
    Participant

Hi! Okay. I keep getting stuck and know that I work best with a Writing Buddy / Critique Partner. I am looking for someone who is looking to start a novel or is still in the early stages of their novel. I’ve been writing and rewriting this novel for awhile. I’ve stopped, written and even published other things while writing this novel, but am struggling with this one.

My novel will be between 60-70,000 words. Mainstream, a bit of a mystery. It’s set in Northern England and incorporates local folklore.

I will read almost anything, so if anyone is looking for this kind of buddy, let me know! 🙂

ellie1118
    Participant

I’d love to read it. Please email me. I am working on some cozy mysteries and mainstream based on history (fiction). NOt ready for reviewing myself but would love to give you a read. Have recently joined the site and not sure how the actual exchange goes.
    Ellen Thomas

btomago
    Participant

Hello! I would love to read what you have so far and try to help you out! Your book sounds interesting and I love anything with folklore. 🙂
    I am currently on the 5th chapter of my own novel. It is a fantasy/ new adult/ mystery fiction novel. You can read a summary on my profile if you are interested. Just let me know!

Bridget

Anonymous

Hi! I’m looking for a writing buddy too. I’m writing my first novel, at the moment its about 20K word count. And I need critique that is Not my friends or, heaven forbid, my mother Your book sounds cool, I’d to help out if your interested.

Madeline

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.