Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for YA Urban Fantasy CP

Looking for YA Urban Fantasy CP

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Looking for YA Urban Fantasy CP

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ln40russell
    Participant

Hi! I’m looking for a CP to last longer than my current WIP’s. There are several.
    I’m polishing (again) a YA Urban Fantasy and would love to find a CP who I click with for this and other projects. Here’s a blurb about it.

Faeth is a pro at camouflage. She’s spent her whole life blending into the background. She’s good at it. It’s her ‘thing.’ At school, she’s all but invisible to everyone except her friends- Claire and Maille. Her plan has always been:
    -Survive high school.
    -Get through college.
    -Begin living the life she craves.
    It was a good plan.
    It was a safe plan.
    Then . . . Foster moved to town. The first time he looked at her, she literally became lost in his eyes. She saw more than the deep emerald green that mirrored her own. She saw his heart, his soul. In return, he saw hers. That connection forged a friendship stronger than either had known possible. They both began to truly live, to enjoy life for the first time.
    After sneaking to a party her parents forbid, Faeth learns two life changing things. First, she’s not human. Second, the Oaltz, a dark line of her kind, are determined to either sway or kill her.
    Since discovering her family’s secret, Faeth understands why her passion for nature and drive to protect it is so strong. She is determined to live in the human world, while keeping herself safe from the Oaltz. She knows it will take courage, commitment and sacrifice to embrace her heritage. Thankfully, she’s not alone in her quest to discover who the real Faeth is, or where her path will lead.

If this sounds like something you could get into, shoot me an email.

hlynn117
    Participant

I’d be interested in a beat swap. I also write urban fantasy. My email is hlynn117@gmail.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.