Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Might be too soon, but I'm looking for CPs

Might be too soon, but I'm looking for CPs

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / Might be too soon, but I'm looking for CPs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

writer-crafter2-0
    Participant

Hello!

My name’s Lynda and I primarily write fantasy, but dabble in sci-fi as well. I’m working on a few different projects currently, so I don’t have one completed yet – hence the title “it might be too soon”. I’m mainly looking for someone who I can bounce ideas off of as well as critique each others’ work, but it would likely be one chapter at a time when I finish the chapter in question.

My main projects are as follows:
    An adult fantasy that follows a group of four people who are forced to work together and slowly become friends. It’s a series and I’m working on the first installment currently. Also, I hesitate to use the term “adult fantasy” because while there will likely be sex scenes the plot doesn’t hinge on sex. That’s a whole other conversation though. There’s elves, dragons, magic, elementals, you name it!

Another “adult” fantasy/romance about a young lady who has just finished her training to be a recognized healer and is trying to make an old manor house into a clinic. It’s more about her day to day struggles in starting a clinic than anything else.

Those are my two major projects currently, and while I have more projects in the wings, I’m focused on these ones right now. If you’re interested, let me know!

java
    Participant

Hello! Writing a massive medieval fantasy novel. The plot is all over the place twisted, and I’m still in the beginning stage even though I’ve been working on it for a year now. I’m looking for a CP. Don’t know if that was what you were implying, but let me know if interested.

writer-crafter2-0
    Participant

Yeah, sounds great! You can send me a PM here or email me, writingismypassionlc@gmail.com and we can talk more about our stories!

connieclark321
    Participant

Hi Lynda, Sounds like we might suit as far as critique partners. I too am working on a Sci-Fi fantasy which will probably have sex/adult content but that is not what the story is about. can email me at constance.r.clark@gmail.com if you’re interested! My story is all over the place right now and needs focus.

writer-crafter2-0
    Participant

Hello Connie,

I tried to send you an email at the address you provided, but I haven’t gotten a response from you. I wanted to apologize again for how long it took me to get back in contact with you; right after I posted this, we moved and I had just finally gotten the internet working when I sent you that email. Let me know if you’re still interested.

Lynda

erinfaith
    Participant

Hello Lynda
    I was wondering if you might be interested to see if we could be compatible Critique-partners. I am also working on a fantasy story and am mainly looking for someone who can give me critiques chapter by chapter. If you’re interested that would be awesome!! my email is erinfkakazu@gmail.com 🙂

writer-crafter2-0
    Participant

Thanks Erin! I sent you an email, but Gmail has been a little…on the fritz? for me at least lately, so please let me know if you received it!

connieclark321
    Participant

Hi Lynda,
    I’ve emailed you. Sorry about not getting back right away!
    Connie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.