Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / need a writing buddy for my mythological fantasy fiction.

need a writing buddy for my mythological fantasy fiction.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / need a writing buddy for my mythological fantasy fiction.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

harshj
    Participant

HELLO there,
    It is a mythological fantasy fiction and that is why it starts with the creation of the world. the story is a blend of the gods and dark ones. the life of three friends (Andrew, Erik and Christine), will never be same again as the destiny tests their friendship and trust. they find themselves in a forest where a training camp awaits them where the trainers are the ones chosen by the gods. a new mythology with the essence of love, hatred, betrayal, evilness, strategies and last but not the least, victory of light over darkness! is my project. Andrew with the help of his friends will overcome his fear and get back the sacred ball of light back to the earth which had been stolen by the god of darkness, if he fails to get the sacred ball back from the darkest chasm of hell to earth within a week. then, the darkness will come to rule AGAIN with the god of darkness in his form.
    WHAT I WANT IN A CRITIQUE – true opinions and advices. i want someone who may help me to polish my skills rather than only just praise(but yeah, i will really like that praise part) and MOTIVATION.
    CONTACT – you can mail and ask me for the first few chapters of my books…. (i don’t want to say it but… ok, see i have not written fully yet and i am on journey to complete my first draft so i want to someone who can point out mistakes in my draft so that my mistakes list won’t get any longer in coming chapters)
    you can mail me at tumnehumkodekhaaise@gmail.com
    thank you so much…

hikermama
    Participant

Sounds interesting. We might have similar What age group is your work aimed at? What are some of your favorite books?

hikermama
    Participant

I meant to say, we might have similar interests. Sorry. I am using a mobile device and I am new to the website.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.