Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Need Beta Readers for 35K Contemporary Romance Novella

Need Beta Readers for 35K Contemporary Romance Novella

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Need Beta Readers for 35K Contemporary Romance Novella

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

niak2014
    Participant

Hello,

I am willing to beta read for you if you will beta read for me! My novella is a short 35K word sweet and steamy contemporary romance. Here is the blurb:

Peace is hard to find when you’ve got a crazy ex-husband who just won’t let you go.

Berkeley Michaels spent the last three years of her life fighting for a divorce from a man who refused to let her go. In search of some solitude, she relocates to the snow-capped mountains of Northern California. But as usual, life has other plans.

A car crash brings Dr. Liam Walsh into Berkeley’s life at just the right time. With baggage of his own, he doesn’t do relationships. But when he finds Berkeley stranded on the side of the road he finds a reason to be a better man.

They’ve both got baggage, they’ve both got scars. But in the end, HEARTS DON’T LIE.

If you are insterested please fill out my beta reader sign up form and I will be in touch! Link to form: https://goo.gl/forms/lkFfXSLI6dQUCuLL2

Thank you!
    Nia

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.