Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Need CP for Contemporary Romance WIP

Need CP for Contemporary Romance WIP

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Need CP for Contemporary Romance WIP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jlmccoy86
    Participant

So, I pulled this story off an old memory stick I had, and let’s just say I wrote the darn thing 13 years ago when I was 14.

It’s not complete, almost there, but not quite.

The story follows 28-year-old Michaele Bradison, a slightly-shy medical transcription. She loves romance novels and the odd classical, especially Gone With the Wind. She’s holding out for that firework inducing introduction to her dream man. Dr. Lucas Aguilar, a partner in the office she works for, is in a bind and is kicked from his apartment for a month. Rather than choose one of the other vixens that work at the office, he asks Michaele. Throw in a gay neighbor name Dexter Speight and belly dancing lessons, hopefully, you get a laugh inducing whale of a tale.

Please help me. Looking for someone to bounce ideas off of and willing to help them with their WIP. Might even be willing to do some co-writing if the relationship is amicable.

shelby
    Participant

Hi. Would you be willing to crit a Historical romance WIP with Multicultural leads? It’s still in the rough early stages. But could use someone to bounce ideas off as well. We could.swap a chapter and try it out on a trial basis if you are interested.

meganfreed
    Participant

I’d be willing to exchange chapters with you. I have also written a contemporary romance. I just finished the 2nd draft and would love a fresh set of eyes to look it over and give me some feedback on it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.