Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Need CP For Psychological Thriller Novel

Need CP For Psychological Thriller Novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Crime & Mystery / Need CP For Psychological Thriller Novel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chromatica
    Participant

I’m currently writing my first novel and I’d love to have one or two people critique as I write chapters. I have included a short summary of the story below:

Jesse lives in the Philadelphia State Hospital for the Insane, more commonly known as the Byberry asylum. With schizophrenia, he must deal with the many voices in his head, especially one in particular, which he calls the Devil. After an incident left him naked, beaten, and thrown into the incontinent ward of the hospital, he realizes that this isn’t how he wants to live for the rest of his life. Jesse can save himself, or he can save the thousands of patients that suffer in Byberry.

ovayoj
    Participant

Hey,

I’m also writing a psychological thriller. If you’re still interested in getting new CPs please drop me a mail, Qngung (at) gmail (dot) com.

Jess

blynn11
    Participant

I am also writing a psychological thriller and a=would love some people to critque with, bounce ideas around with, and talk to about writing. I have very little to no community for writing. My email is brittanylneeley@gmail.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.