Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Need CP/Beta reader for Contemporary YA novel

Need CP/Beta reader for Contemporary YA novel

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Young Adult / Need CP/Beta reader for Contemporary YA novel

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jadziab
    Participant

Hi all, I’m Jadzia and I write all sorts of Young Adult. I am still a YA myself (Yes, I am eighteen) so I feel very close to the genre.

Blurb for my novel I’m looking for feedback on:

When Veronica is eighteen, her mother dies, leaving Veronica and her brother, Danny, to live with their aunt, Fiona. But Danny refuses to come to terms with the changes in his life, instead choosing to move in with his druggie friend, smoke, drink, and attend parties in his spare time. As Veronica deals with her mother’s death, the new life she has living with Fiona, and her once-best-friend Cornella stealing her crush, Adam, she must also deal with her rebellious brother, who seems to be walking himself closer and closer towards a dangerous ledge.

I’m not just interested in being a partner to someone who also writes contemporary, but anything YA is fine with me. As long as you’re okay with the genre of my book and we connect with each other’s stories. 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.