Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / Need Critique Partner for Transgender Erotica

Need Critique Partner for Transgender Erotica

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Erotica / Need Critique Partner for Transgender Erotica

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kimberlyfdr
    Participant

I’m currently querying my first novel, a paranormal/supernatural fantasy, and am in the process of polishing my second novel…which is in a whole other genre 😉 This one is an erotic novel that I don’t know how to categorize.

His Womanly Ways: When Alex gets cursed by a spurned lover to “know what it’s like for a woman” he never expected to literally become one. As his body changes into something his mind no longer recognizes, he must depend on his female best friend to help him cope. When friendship morphs into something more, Alex wonders if this curse was actually a blessing in disguise. (currently editing)

In other writing areas it would almost be called gender-bending, but it’s got a strong transgender element to it as the main character transitions so I would categorize it as that genre. It’s not the usual topic for most erotica I’ve seen, but I’m really hoping there’s someone out there who would be interested in reading it over and giving critique.

leanna
    Participant

If you are still interested in a CP, please drop me a line and let me know. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.