Home / Forums / List of Forums / Children’s Literature / Need help getting published

Need help getting published

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Children’s Literature / Need help getting published

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

amduran25
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I wrote a children’s picture book called JUNIOR GOES TO THE GALAPAGOS. It teaches kids about geography, animals, and leadership. I have received a few publishing offers, but I cannot afford them. Can you please help me fundraise the money to get my first children’s book published?

Here is a brief synopsis of the book:
    Junior is a student, and the world is his classroom. He goes to the Galapagos to meet his teacher and learn about the unique geography of the islands. But while he’s there, he runs into unexpected problems and must work with his new friends to overcome them. It is a whimsical tale of team work and leadership. Bound to be something children will love, and will help give them a broader world view!

This is the link where you can help me fundraise, or even pre-order a copy of the book:
    http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1582862459/junior-the-bear-goes-to-the-galapagos

More information can be found in this site. (This is a great place for other authors who need financial help in publishing!)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.