Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Needed: CP/betas for New Adult College Romance

Needed: CP/betas for New Adult College Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Needed: CP/betas for New Adult College Romance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

clumsyatheart
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I’m looking for a critique partner and if possible, beta readers. I’ve written for years and beta’d before, as well as written with others and provided constructive crit and editing, but I haven’t sent my own work to someone in a few years, just out of shyness. I’d really like to start again with someone who loves New Adult romance. I also write historical, but the piece I’m working on now is NA. If you like NA but write a different sub-genre and want to exchange, I am totally okay with that.

I’m a mom, so I’m into once a week response time, sometimes more often if I can.

My requirements are pretty simple:

1. Gentle approach to editing, please! Not quite ready for hardcore crit yet and I want to build up!
    2. Must have a bit of experience. If you have completed novels or published novels, that would be amazing. I would love advice.

Mostly looking for someone to help me with the hero and pacing. Looking forward to meeting you!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.