Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / New and nervous, but raring to critique!

New and nervous, but raring to critique!

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / New and nervous, but raring to critique!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jen1
    Participant

Hey, I’m new here and read a few threads and everyone seems amazingly supportive! I’d really like to critique some work (never critiqued before, but very eager to learn – I’ve read all the guides!!) and build up some confidence to let someone critique mine (I’ve nearly finished a YA manuscript). I love reading all kinds of fiction, and have a Masters in Medieval Warfare, so I’m good for technical stuff in that arena.
    Love to hear from you,

Jenx

staceydoherty
    Participant

Hi Jen,
    I’m finishing up revisions on a YA manuscript myself. Would love to swap a few chapters. My brain is currently numb from going through the whole thing deleting the word “just” haha

jen1
    Participant

Hey Stacey,

That would be great! I’d love to critique some of your work. I feel your pain with the ‘just’ as well. Do you want to email me at jensmith817@gmail.com?

Jen

staceydoherty
    Participant

Hi Jen,
    Brilliant, I will send you an email over when I get home from work:-)

neilport
    Participant

Hi Jen
    I just joined today. Just wanted to say welcome and good luck. I’m very, very impressed by your masters, wow that must have been fascinating!!
    I write Epic Fantasy

dakotarayne0783
    Participant

Hello!

I have to say, a masters in medieval warfare? That sounds amazing!! I’d love to hear more about that, too, btw. 🙂 Anyway, I do have a fantasy novel I am looking to have critiqued, if you are still interested. I would really appreciate your perspective!

Thank you,

Dakota

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.