Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / New online ebook publisher website

New online ebook publisher website

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / New online ebook publisher website

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Cathy Franklin
    Participant

I just found this, other people may already know about it, but I thought I would share anyway. It’s a site where you can upload and format your ebook for publication. The site is: http://www.indieaisle.com
    They have marketing tools and you set your own price and you get 80% of the sales.

anniemr
    Participant

Hi Cathy,
    I have looked into indieaisle a little. My current publisher ireadiwrite.com is pretty good but I have to say I have been disappointed by a few things. The fact is, you can publish directly on Amazon and not have to pay fees to publishers, who really unless you’re James Patterson don’t do much to promote your book. That is essentially left up to you. For example, my book is in all the major ebook stores, amazon, smash words, b & n, but those places take a cut and then send the remaining royalties to the publisher who takes their cut and sends the royalties to the author. If you cut out the middle man you get higher royalties plus you get the sales reports and see how you’re doing and track things directly. I don’t have that ability right now with the way my publisher works. My next book I’m going to publish directly with Amazon and hopefully the others. It may turn out no better than my current situation but I am at least going to try.
    Annie

Cathy Franklin
    Participant

Cool! Thanks for the info. Annie.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.