Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / New to LWC – anyone want to swap chapters?

New to LWC – anyone want to swap chapters?

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Science Fiction & Fantasy / New to LWC – anyone want to swap chapters?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

wildlit
    Participant

Hi everybody,

I’m new to the site! I’m in the middle of a late-stage revision for my current fantasy novel, and could use some fresh eyes. If you’d like to see a sample of what you’d be getting into, I do have the start of my current WIP up on my blog (thewildliterati.wordpress.com).

I just moved and lost most of my support structure, and I’m the type of writer that needs interaction to be most effective. I often under-write, so I’m particularly in need of someone who can point out what I’m missing.

I’m an experienced in-person critiquer, and although I’d be happy just to find readers, I’d love to develop more of an exchange relationship. I’m usually best at offering sentence-level and/or big picture critiques – I’m not the most knowledgeable when it comes to correcting things like grammar and comma usage.

Thanks for reading! Let me know if you’re interested in giving it a shot 🙂

Steph

katje
    Participant

I’ve skimmed the excerpt you have up and it looks interesting.
    I have my stuff up on my site at http://www.ekaterinexia.com. If it interests you, perhaps we could work with each other. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.