Home / Forums / List of Forums / Women’s Fiction / Chick Lit / New to site/group. Looking for critique partner

New to site/group. Looking for critique partner

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Women’s Fiction / Chick Lit / New to site/group. Looking for critique partner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jlbyington
    Participant

Hello everyone. I’m kind of new to the game. I wouldn’t mind critiquing your work and am pretty good with grammar, and am an avid reader. My book is only about 60,000 words, so I need a critique partner who can help me with ideas to make my book a little longer without adding unnecessary bulk. I have a few sentence synopsis of my book, and am hoping if you’re interested in reading more, you’ll let me know and hopefully give me a chance to read your work in return.

After a case of mistaken identity, Chelsea Winters is given a chance to do something she’s always wanted. But will a sex tape, a homeless man, a turn on a stripper pole and a promise to help a new friend derail her plans for the future?

Anonymous

Hi, I wouldn’t mind helping you. Let me know 🙂

jlbyington
    Participant

Sorry, thought I replied to you earlier, do you want the whole thing or just a few pages first? Also, what format? I’m also interested in helping you edit yours if you want to trade.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.