Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Newbie Looking for CP(s?)

Newbie Looking for CP(s?)

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Newbie Looking for CP(s?)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

girlybug
    Participant

Hi! My name is Taralei. I would love someone to critique my in-progress romance novel that I am working on. I may not be super experienced, but I would definitely be willing to critique someone else’s work in return. I know on my profile I chose the “no deadlines” option, but if you want deadlines if you’re working with me, we can definitely work it out. 🙂
    Anyways, my novel is told in alternating first person point of views. Also, currently, it’s not exactly young adult appropriate, but it’s not 50 Shades explicit, either. But I’m wondering about straying into the more erotic side… I don’t know if I’ll do that or not at all. I guess, currently, it depends on where my storyline goes, anyways.
    The short version of the blurb is this: “A woman falls in love with her older mentor and together they struggle to find the light in the trials that come with scandalous romances.” If you would like the long pitch/more info/to exchange info, please let me know, and we’ll exchange email addresses or something. 🙂
    I’m very glad I found this site! Hopefully I find someone helpful!
    Thanks!

uniquelymadbyhim
    Participant

Taralei,
    If you still need a cp I am willing. I am also a newbie. Writing my first draft if my first novel. Would love to exchange for critique. If interested please email me at erica at senecal dot us. Thanks!

cazzacarolynhoff
    Participant

Hi Taralei, would love to exchange for critique. I have also written in first person and my novel involves romance. I can give you more details when you contact me at crhoff@comcast.net.

shakaku
    Participant

If any of you is still looking, I’m new here and would love to find a CP!

dianabeautyshow
    Participant

I am interested to exchange for critique. ALso new here and I am writing my first novel – which is still a draft. YA/romance/Fantasy. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MSG me if any of you is interested. Thank you

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.