Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Newbie looking for some critique, will give some in return!

Newbie looking for some critique, will give some in return!

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Newbie looking for some critique, will give some in return!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

abigailsong
    Participant

Hello! I’m new to both this site and writing, so please excuse any mistakes I make. My name is Abigail, and I’m searching for someone that can read over my short, 20k word romance novella and offer suggestions, ideas, or comments. I’ll be more than happy to do the same in return for you! Though I would like to stress that I’ve never critiqued before.

My romance novella is completed — barring any additional suggestions that might be made. Please let me know if you would like to see a sample.

ToniG
    Participant

Hey Abigail! While I’m no seasoned pro, I’d be more than willing to see a sample of your novella and to critique it as well. Just in case your wondering I’ve done many critiques for my friends and associates occasionally. My area of expertise is Contemporary, Mystery and Suspenseful Romance. Let me know if you’re interested!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.