Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Newbie Seeking CP: Short Stories, General Fiction etc.

Newbie Seeking CP: Short Stories, General Fiction etc.

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Writers Coffee Shop / Newbie Seeking CP: Short Stories, General Fiction etc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

blue
    Participant

Hi there,

I’m a fairly casual writer (I’m in college, currently) but I’ve always loved writing and recently I’ve felt a bit lost and in need of some critiquing help. I write a variety of things, mostly short stories and fiction/fantasy, but I’m really interested in a partnership rather than someone critiquing my work, I’d really like to return the favour, (that’s probably common but I just wanted to specify). I’m looking for someone to talk to and hopefully just chat about writing and stuff as much as I’m looking for someone to critique my work.

I’m very casual in general, although I do have some critiquing experience, and I’m more than willing to take anyone’s work as seriously as they would like, and read whatever is given me, I don’t have any half finished novels or anything, I’m more hoping for someone to give me just general feedback and suggestions.

If that sounds like something that would work for you please let me know! I’m very new at this, so I apologise if I’m going about this the wrong way, or if there’s somewhere else I should post this kind of thing.

Happy weekend to everyone,

Blue

darkdragonsflame
    Participant

I would be interested. I’ve been working on one novel (an Arthurian novel) and I’m looking for feedback. I have a few CPs already (and I have a lot of experience critiquing), but I respond to emails/usually within 3-4 days. ^^ Send me a message if you want to work with me.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.