Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Newcomer searching for a CP for Contemporary Sports Romance

Newcomer searching for a CP for Contemporary Sports Romance

Home / Forums / List of Forums / Romance / Newcomer searching for a CP for Contemporary Sports Romance

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

amberlynn
    Participant

Hi! I’m new to the site, but have been on others that bring writers together to provide feedback on each other’s works. From those other sites, I have found a CP, who I adore, and am hoping to find another. I tend to write fantasy, but my latest two books have been contemporary sports romance (hockey) and I’m hoping to find someone who would like to read the second, which is a sequel, but follows a different set of characters. It’s only around 63K words in its current state, but I’m willing to read any length in exchange. The level of steaminess is rather low, and I can provide a sample if you’d like to take a test ride before making a commitment.

shander
    Participant

Hello Amberlynn,

I’d love to trade first chapters with you and see if we are a good fit. I write CR as well, and like you, I’m searching for another CP.

I can have a fairly fast turn around time, and I can provide whatever level of critiquing you’d like. I have lots of critiquing experience and would love to help you out.

amberlynn
    Participant

Hi Shander,

Nice to meet you. I’d love to do a first chapter swap. My email address is amberlynnbooks@gmail.com if you want to contact me via that medium to continue the conversation.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.